3.2 - 20.4 kg
All AU Orders
The Tula Linen Difference
Linen has been used to make fabric for over 6,000 years for good reason. Tula Linen is distinctly made for babywearing.
• Using fibers from the flax plant and all natural cotton, Tula Linen is hypoallergenic for babies' sensitive skin.
• An elegant herringbone weave blends linen and cotton together for a soft, woven texture that's light yet durable.
• Handcrafted into supportive baby carriers that adjust to make hours of babywearing enjoyable.
For a refined modern aesthetic that looks as cool as it feels.
A Style For Every Parent + Baby
Tula Linen is available in our most popular carrier styles:
• Explore Baby Carrier (3.2-20.4kg.) all position carrier including facing in, facing out, and back carry.
• Free to Grow Baby Carrier (3.2-20.4kg.) newborn-ready carriers adjusts as baby grows.
Offered in 4 limited edition colors inspired by nature.
The Natural Choice
Tula Linen is made from flax plants grown in France without the use of pesticides. Compared to other fabrics, Linen requires far less water and energy to produce.
Linen fibers are combined with premium combed cotton to create a plant-based, biodegradable fabric. The result is a perfect blend of all-natural linen and cotton.
Linen to pull heat and moisture away from the body when humidity is on the rise.
Cotton to add softness and strength for comfort and support.
A baby carrier that looks and feels cool, for even the hottest of summers.